UPPSC Medical Officer Admit card 2017 is going to be uploaded soon at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can check the details regarding the hall ticket from the direct link given below.
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC ) had recently invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 1343 Vacancies of Dental Surgeon, Medical Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer, Lecturers, Professor, Assistant Engineer Posts. Many Candidates who have successfully applied for these 1343 number of vacancies for the various post they are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card were to be informed that the Admit Card will be uploaded soon by UPPSC on its official website at ( uppsc.up.nic.in). Direct Link will be updated soon by us as soon it will be updated on the official website of UPPSC . The officials of the UPPSC is now taking their stipulated time to issue the admit card and during this process, time will require to sorting out the application forms as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification released on the official site. Download it and take a hard copy to take it to the examination hall. Candidates can check the details regarding the Admit Card from the passage given below.
Uttar Pradesh PSC MO hall Ticket 2017
Name Of the Organisation ; Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon, Medical Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer, Lecturers, Professor, Assistant Engineer Posts
Total No of Posts: 1343 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Lecturers: 210 Posts
- Dental Surgeon: 33 Posts
- Chief Fire Officer: 01 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1: 78 Posts
- Medical Officer: 29 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1: 924 Posts
- . Professor Materia Medica: 04 Posts
- Professor Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
- Reader Surgery: 01 Post
- . Medical Officer: 58 Posts
- Biologist :- 01 post
- . Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cell): 01 Post
Job Location ; Uttar Pradesh
Job Category ; State Government Job
Selection Mode ;
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
Official Website ; uppsc.up.nic.in
- For Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1) : M.B.B.S. degree from any University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- For Medical Officer (Unani) : Degree in Unani Tib of University established by law in India Or Five years’ degree or diploma in Unani Tib of the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. & Registration as a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. with Atleast six month’s professional experience of State unani or Allopathic Hospital or Dispensary.
- For Dental Surgeon : B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree from a recognised University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Indian Dental Council. And Registration in the Dental Council of U.P.
Applicant age should be as on 01-07-2016.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
The Application fee paid through offline mode by challan in a nearest suitable SBI or PNB banks of candidates before 03-12-2016.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Selected candidates will get Pay scale Rs 15600/- – Rs.39100/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/-
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.12.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 03.12.2016
- Date Of The Examination ; Update soon
- Admit card status ; Update soon
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016-17 download
- Visit the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now you will see various updates moving from right to left.
- Here search for term “Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 ”.
- When you click on the related link, you will see login page.
- Here candidates have to fill their Application Sequence Number & password/DOB etc.
- After filling all the details, click on submit button.
- Now download and take print out copy of it for exam use.