Golden Opportunity for the Job Seekers who want to build their Government Jobs can utilise this chance. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Refer the Official Notification for any other queries.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1343 Post
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which has come into existence on 01-04-1937. Uttar Pradesh PSC has set up with the primary goal of recruiting the candidates to various services in the state. This commission was established by the Uttar Pradesh Government under Public Service Commission Regulation Act 1976, and UPPSC is also regulated by the UP Government.Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ( UPPSC ) had published notification in order to hire the most capable contenders for 1343 Vacancies of Dental Surgeon, Medical Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer, Lecturers, Professor, Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Conditions of UPPSC Recruitment 2016 can apply online. Work Seekers who got tired of searching for Government Jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh can utilize this chance. Interested candidates can apply through Online Application mode on or before the last date. The starting date for filling up the Online Application is 07-11-2016 and the last date for the submission of Online Application is 07-12-2016. For more information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2016 candidates can visit the official website .i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 -Details
Name Of the Organisation ; Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon, Medical Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer, Lecturers, Professor, Assistant Engineer Posts
Total No of Posts: 1343 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Lecturers: 210 Posts
- Dental Surgeon: 33 Posts
- Chief Fire Officer: 01 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1: 78 Posts
- Medical Officer: 29 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1: 924 Posts
- . Professor Materia Medica: 04 Posts
- Professor Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
- Reader Surgery: 01 Post
- . Medical Officer: 58 Posts
- Biologist :- 01 post
- . Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cell): 01 Post
Job Location ; Uttar Pradesh
Job Category ; State Government Job
Selection Mode ;
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
Official Website ; uppsc.up.nic.in
- For Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-1) : M.B.B.S. degree from any University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- For Medical Officer (Unani) : Degree in Unani Tib of University established by law in India Or Five years’ degree or diploma in Unani Tib of the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. & Registration as a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P. with Atleast six month’s professional experience of State unani or Allopathic Hospital or Dispensary.
- For Dental Surgeon : B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree from a recognised University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Indian Dental Council. And Registration in the Dental Council of U.P.
Applicant age should be as on 01-07-2016.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
The Application fee paid through offline mode by challan in a nearest suitable SBI or PNB banks of candidates before 03-12-2016.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Selected candidates will get Pay scale Rs 15600/- – Rs.39100/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/-
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.12.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 03.12.2016]
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, The candidates must visit the official website of UPPSC Recruitment 2016 .i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now check the Application Form.
- Enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Then, You need to upload the latest photo of yours along with your signature.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- At last, Take a printout of the Application Form for future use.