MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply for 296 Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Posts at the official website i.e. maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Recruitment 2017
The MPSC which is also known as Maharashtra Public Service Commission is responsible for organizing the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam. The starting date for the submission of Maharashtra PSC online application form is 17th May 2017. And the last date for the submission of online application form is 6th June 2017. The notification for the Maharashtra PSC will be released in the month of May 2017. The interested applicants are suggested to apply for the application form before the last date of the submission of application form. The applicants those who are interested in applying for the Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Application Form 2017 can check all the details related to MPSC Tax Assistant 2017 on this web page. Candidates need to visit the official website of Maharashtra PSC to apply for the Application Form 2017 i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to just have a look. Only the application form of the candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the department.
MPSC Kar Sahayak Jobs 2017
MPSC is also known as Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The Maharashtra PSC has issues a job notice for large number of vacancies for Tax Assistant posts. MPSC is one of the great organization that hires large number of candidates in its department and give them employment. Every year, the department released the job notice for different posts available in the department. And a large number of interested and eligible apply for the same. It is a great chance for the candidates to get the job in this department. The applicants those who apply for the application process will get selected on the basis of the selection process rounds conducted by the department. All required information is provided in the article below. The official website of MPSC is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra PSC Application Form Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of the Exam: MPSC Tax Assistant Exam.
- Name of the Post: Tax Assistant
- Post Category: Application Form
- Apply mode: Online
- Application Form Status: 17th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 6th June 2017
- Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Notification 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates need to any Graduation degree from the authorized board or university to be considered eligible for the recruitment process.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 33 years as on 1st January 2017. The upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those are willing in applying for the application form will be done by their performance in the written exam and personal interview. All the candidates are suggested to prepare for the exam well as it will be a tough competition.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the department and that is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 17th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 6th June 2017
How to apply for the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates who are interested in MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. All the willing candidates are hereby informed that apply for the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form because after that no application form will be considered eligible. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the same department.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Download the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to download the application form.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- All the candidates are suggested to submit the application form before the last date.
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in