HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Heavy Vehicle Driver (2038) & Conductor (930) posts.Before applying an applicant must read the official notification which is given below the article.
HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the 2968 vacancies for the Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor posts.It is the latest government job for the job hunter.So, recruitment .all the interested and talented candidate can apply online for the HSSC Driver Conductor recruitment.The selection procedure for the HSSC Driver Conductor recruitment will consist Written Examination and interview .All the selection procedure through done by the HSSC Driver Conductor notification release date declare. Capable government job hunter want to apply for the HSSC Driver Conductor recruitment 2017 from the online mode before the last date of the submission application form.For more verifying the detail so read the whole article and we provide a direct link for more information and kindly regular visited our website.
HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor Notification 2017
Name of the organization; Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Total Post; 175
Name of the post; Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor
- Heavy Vehicle Driver (2038)
- Conductor (930)
job Location: Haryan
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Driver Conductor Jobs
Education Qualification: The candidates who are applying for HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 they should possess;
- For Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts posts:
- Class 10th qualified candidates are eligible.
- Also, the applicant should hold driving License of heavy transport vehicle with three years experience.
- In addition, the candidate should have the Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit. up to Matric standard or higher education.
- Conductor posts:
- Matriculation passed candidates with an equivalent.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit
- The applicant Should hold Conductor License.
Age Limit: The age limit for HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 as per the Government Norms.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Conductor Posts
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
Stipend: The candidates who are applying for HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 so, Selected aspirants will be receiving the best stipend from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Conductor posts: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Application Fees: The candidates who are applying for HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 so , Refer official website notification for clear application fees details.
- Unreserved and OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex. Serviceman has to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/-.
- Written Examination.
- Driving Test/Interview.
|Starting Date To Apply Online||25th May 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th June 2017|
|Closing Date For Fee Payment||28th June 2017|
Step How to Apply HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSSC Driver Conductor recruitment 2017 online as follows.www.hssc.gov.in.
- Then click on the official notification and download it.
- Then Read all the information such as eligibility and how to apply and all
- If you are eligible then go to and click on apply online link.
- Now fill all the mandatory details as per your educational certificates without any mistake.
- Now Upload your scanned photo & Signature correctly.
- Now cross check all the filled details and submit button to apply.
- Submit the online application form on or before date.
- Now Take a printout of your Online application for future reference.
- Now send your application to the below address on or before date.